Fried Egg (Friday Parody) Fried Egg (Friday Parody)

Wohhhoooo !

This is amazingg,nice parody :D

B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster

again a legend !

this is awesome,this is... this is ... i cant find any word .... omg ... please,moreee !

Burn7 responds:

I honestly can not say that I've ever heard this in my lifetime. The reason shall remain unknown because it's fucking weird.

xKore - Magnum (FULL) xKore - Magnum (FULL)

what the hell ?

this impossible ! you arent a human man,this is amzingly awesome O_O
how ? how can feel a music like this ?! gulp,i want more man,i want more =)

GEN-eRiK ~P~ GEN-eRiK ~P~

Hey !

Phyr,this is really really,aAWsOme song ! I luv it :)but,i think u can do better than this not ur best ! i think this song's best part is 1:18 ^^ btw,i want more,more bass,more 1:18 ! Keep it up ...

[[[|| I'm ur FaN xD ||]]]]

Earn Your Wings Earn Your Wings

Awwesome

This is really nice,i like melody very much ! This is awesome,really awesome ! It feels like you are flying or under the sea.I'm trying make techno(or something),too.I'm using FL Studio but i'm new,i can't make anything :( I don't know what i must do.I can make some sweet melody but i can't use any effect.I will learn it soon ^^ You are my idol ! 5/5,10/10 and download,keep it up !

ZachPayne responds:

Hey thanks!!! I'm so flattered to be someone's idol ^-^

Bitpop Bitpop

Omg Omg Omg Omg !

This is (god damn) sweet ! I LOOOVEEE ITTT ! Man,this is awesome,awesomee ! It's make me happyy *(^.^)* I'm giving you 5/5 and 10/10 + Download,its pretty sweet,omg ! Btw,u mustn't make music like this,because you can poisons the people with HaPpY viruses,i'm not seriously,lol :) ...

RetromanOMG responds:

It's actually making me sad that you like this song, because so many of my other songs are low key and kind of dark sounding. Keep this song, nothing else.

It's for your own safety.

Hahaha Hahaha

what the hell !?

No Comment....................just HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa....HaHa :D

FlameRetardant responds:

Hahahahahahaha :D

-|FROST|- -|FROST|-

Oh my God !

Man,this is very awsome ! I'm compose müsic too,but i'm new ^^ You are my idol :)
Keep it up ! ... Download + 10/10 + 5/5 =Damn best müsic .... !

15thDimension responds:

thanks for reviewing!

Sois Side Soldier v2 Sois Side Soldier v2

Hmmm... ?

Man,this is my ever seen most fuck'n dubstep,really bad ! I can't say this is good or something,really annyoning ! But...

Damnit,I LOVE IT xD Really NOT awesome,but i can give you 5/5 and 10/10 :D

Reanu-Keeves responds:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

ROFL

"I'm take'n this cookie with me,i'm fuck'n hungry" :D really nice ! pls WE WANT MORE !